Cookies are small text files that a web browser stores on the end user's device (such as a computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) or reads from it when browsing web pages. Cookies contribute to the security and speed of your interaction with web sites. The stored cookies do not collect personal information or any other information that you have saved on your device.
You can change your browser settings and choose whether to approve or reject cookie requests, and automatically delete stored cookies when you close your web browser.
Types of cookies
- Temporary or session cookies are removed from your computer when you close your web browser. They enable websites to store temporary data. These cookies are usually required for the proper functioning of the website.
- Persistent (stored) cookies remain on your computer for a certain time after the web browser is closed depending on their expiration date or until the user removes them.
- First party cookies are set by the website you visited and can only be read by that website.
- Third party cookies are set by other organizations that provide various services. For example, we use external analytics services and the providers of these services set cookies on our behalf to be able to tell us what is popular on our website.
Yes, with the primary goal of making our website work properly and providing a better user experience.
What types of cookies does bmove.com use?
First party function cookies
sessionid is a necessary cookie that makes the Bmove website usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation. The Bmove website cannot function properly without this cookie. This cookie is created and used only by our website.
Third party analytics cookies
Analytical cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the website to enable analysis by third parties to increase functionality and create content that will best meet user’s information needs. We use Google Analytics services that use _ga, _gat i _gid cookies.
_gat i _gid cookies are removed when the web browser is closed while the _ga cookie remains stored on the device until its expiration date.
If you want to disable the storing of cookies by Google Analytics, you can do so by following the instructions on the following website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information about managing cookies
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer.
The purpose of cookies is to enable and improve the use of our websites. Keep in mind that blocking or deleting cookies can break the functionality of the website or cause different operation and appearance in your browser.
We use third-party services to publish ads on their websites based on the interests of users who previously visited the site, which are determined by their online search. Pixels collects information about visited pages, products viewed, and conversions made because of advertising campaigns. For example, pixels are used to:
- determine the number of users who visited the website after clicking on the ad
- display ads that are customized to the user's demographic profile or are based on their specific interests, including ads on other sites
- show ads on other websites related to services viewed on the web page
- avoid displaying ads that users have already seen
We use the following pixels:
Service provider: Facebook - Facebook Pixel
- The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our
Facebook advertising by understanding the actions people take on our website.
- Please find the data policy at:
- You can modify your add preferences at: